The shower sure felt good after that, and it was still quite warm, but not like in the hot sunshine.
I have joined the Y along with my friend Melissa. She goes nearly everyday around noon or so. I car pool so do not have as much time to go without driving all the way back into town. Patches and I are going bike riding after work today, so I drove myself and stopped at the Y on the way to work. Didn't have a lot of time, but did have time to do 2 miles on the tread mill with an average speed of 4mph. That felt great! Took a shower, and here I am.
This weekend is a long weekend for me, and I am so looking forward to it. Not sure what I will do, but do know I will go to the Y a couple of times. Scrapbooking has really been on my mind lately. Have not done anything on that in a long time. Also need to make Cobii some winter PJ's, but I have plenty of time before the cold weather sets in to do that. Maybe scrapbooking will be it then.
My mother in law will have her left big toe operated on next Friday. The gout has gotten so bad, that it has eaten most of one of the bones in the toe. A circulation test has been done, and her circulation is fine, so surgery will be day surgery with a local. They will remove the rest of the bone that has been deteriorating. With her good sense of humor, she said "I can hardly wait". She does know she will be in pain and have some trouble moving about, but she is a strong and good recoverer of things.
Now I suppose it is time to get something done around the Office. I will close with a picture I took of Oliver last night. Jason, Carrie, Cobii, Oliver and I were walking all around the horse pasture looking at all the different mushrooms growing. Even though he wakes me up at 3AM to be let outside, he is still my best companion.

A safe and great holiday weekend to all.

I LOVE the pictures. The first one of you on the roof is actually quite a complimentary picture of you with the lighting. How old is Oliver now? He has been one of your best pets.
ReplyDelete