Monday, August 17, 2009

Life in my part of Georgia has been about the same. We just keep getting older and hopefully wiser. This past weekend two of my kids planned a birthday party for the other kid - Carrie. Her birthday is really this Wednesday, but this was a good time for us all to get together. There were 17 people there. Spaghetti was the menu of the day with chocolate birthday cake with fudge icing and purple roses and writing. It was a very nice day except for the half hour it poured - we got 1" in that time. Then Cobii and Jewel HAD to stomp in the mud puddles. They had so much fun.

Some of us stayed up till nearly midnight after the party. We had a small fire since everything was wet, and we just enjoyed the great evening. There was a nice breeze and not hot at all. My one project I had for the weekend did not get done. I wanted to get the toy box moved, so I can have my space back.

Pictures below are Cobii and her new Little Tykes digital camera that I gave her for her birthday. She has had lots of fun taking pictures of everything. This picture I took of her during "camera training" class.
I think I mentioned before she had taken pictures of half a cat. Here is one of them along with her own half feet.
She is getting better - all of Oma is in this one.
This I thought was a nice picture of the fog. Not sure why all those trees on the right are so black, but the tree in the fog looks good.

This picture I took. She was saying "I did it".

I have not tried a video yet, but here is one. I made it short to see if it would send. If that works I will send a little bit longer one and see how large of a file will post.

1 comment:

  1. The video did great! So Cobii's pictures can be loaded onto the computer? That is so cool - - and much cheaper than when I would let mine take pictures with "film". The camera will help develop Cobii's creativity. I read that in a book when my girls were younger.

    ReplyDelete