

Then we had Melissa's 9th liver transplant birthday party with presents and all. She is looking so good and doing just fine, sometimes better than me I think.
Of course, there was a great dinner to be had. Along with the squash, corn and steak from the grill, there were other sides to put with it. One side was twice baked potatoes - the best thing ever. It was absolutely YUMMY! I just finished my leftover steak last night for supper. Had been eating on it for a couple of meals.
Then you cannot have a birthday without cake! Melissa's favorite, yellow cake with buttercream icing. It was quite sweet, but good.
After I got home from the relaxing weekend, I had to feed the neighbor's animals while they are out of town. That consisted of feeding 1 dog, 2 cats, 5 goldfish, and 2 horses. Of course, I found that the dog escaped, but was captured and put in one of the Mravlja dog pens. I walked him back to his own pen and piled up concrete blocks in front of his escape hole. Last night he was still there. Today should be the last day of feeding them as they are due home tomorrow.Also when I got home from my weekend away, my kids were all there. That was nice since they unloaded the car for me. I got my towels and bathing suits washed and hung up. I was beginning to hang them up when Carrie and family were ready to go home. Cobii HAD to help hang up clothes - she would not leave until she "helped". The length of time it took Carrie and Jason to load up their things, we were done with the laundry hanging. Cobii said "Bye Oma, I love you and thanks for letting me help". She is just too awesome. Until the next post, Bless Everyone.

Dinner sounds delicious.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY to Melissa's liver!!!! It looked like a very, very fun weekend. Girlfriends are the greatest, aren't they?
ReplyDelete