Friday, July 10, 2009

Critters






Besides my cat Oliver, I have othere "pets" in my yard. There are LOTS of daddy long leg spiders everywhere! Cobii always asks "may I touch it?" At least she asks before she touches any kind of bug. The colored bug has not been identified yet. My boss and I spent 2 hours trying to find it on the interenet, and the closest we came was some kind of stink bug. Last but not least is Oliver. He looks like he is "The Boss", but he is quite whimpy for a male cat.

Work is going just fine. I do really like my job, trying to keep everyone in line, ha ha. Basically though, that is what I do along with my secretarial skills. My job is very interesting to see what really goes on before the public sees a construction crew on site.

Sorry, I did the preview thing, and do not like how the pictures are situated, but spent way too much time trying to figure out how to change that! Next time, I insert pictures, I will center them rather than left side them. Thought the text would be alongside them.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing a GREAT job with the blog. Isn't it fun sharing pictures and emails like this? The picture of the cat is GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kitty! I just got a cat trivet that reminds me a lot of Homer. I am hopefully posting a picture of it this evening.

    ReplyDelete