Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Lunchtime walk 10/16/13

Today at lunch time, I walked to the post office which is 1.5 miles round trip.  It was a beautiful day, and the part of town I work in has buildings that were built in the early 1800's.  Today the statues at two of the churches I walked past caught my eye.  They were especially pretty just because the day and the light seemed perfect.
This was way atop the Most Holy Trinity Catholic Church built in 1810. 

In front of Catholic Church

Also in front of Catholic Church

This was in front of the First Presbaterian Church.  Could not find a date but I did not look that hard either.

This is where one would get on or off their horse at the Richmond Academy.  It is now vacant but used during the arts festival.  Also early 1800's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment