Saturday, February 27, 2010

Indoor day

Today was definitely an inside day. The weather has been quite chilly, so Cobii, Uncle LeRoy, Aunt Kitty Kat and myself stayed inside. Polly pockets was the main objective for the day. Of course, that was Cobii's choice. Aunt Kitty Kat brought Cobii two new dresses, one of which she is wearing in these pictures. Before Cobii's rest time, I read her a bunch of books. That is her favorite thing to do when she is running out of steam.

I have accomplished some housework, laundry, and got some stuff put into the storage area. This evening my bedroom will get some more weeding out done. I got three new pairs of slacks for work, so that means some slacks need to come out of the closet. I have been doing a bunch of spring cleaning in the winter. Then when spring finally gets here, I can work outside.

This will be a short update since that is about all there is to tell. Everything else is just the same old stuff.






1 comment:

  1. Cobbi's pictures are soooo sweet and I love her new dress. It sounds like you have had a relaxing yet quite productive day.

    ReplyDelete